Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LSAT... LSAC... and waiting.

I'm quite aware I keep posting about law school prep, but you know what? Any incoming senior prepping for any sort of grad school would be doing the same sort of anxious preparation / obsession.

I just finished reading, "The Law School Admission Game" by Ann Levine. I must say, it definitely has made me feel like I have a bit of an edge due to the knowledge imparted by Levine, a law school admissions director.

I'm currently researching LSAT weekend prep courses, and in about 10 minutes, I'll be analyzing my correct and incorrect answers from the June LSAT, since it has taken me a few weeks to get over the trauma of being in the middle percentile.

I'm really hoping that the additional prep, the LSAT course, and the fact that I know what to expect does wonders for my test anxiety... because I really need to bump up a few points to be more competitive in the applicant pool.

Onto analyzing. I hope you're enjoying your summer. I can definitely say that I'm happy I had this last summer to take a break and enjoy spending time with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment